At present, people are always connected to the net, starting from Smartphones to music systems in this technical world. The school and college students are well aware of it and with the help of technology; they get connected with the outer world.
Here are some tips that will help students stay safe online
- Understand The Importance Of Safety
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA)
- 2FA is provided by many social media accounts. But if you don’t have faith in it then you can even go for a facility like ‘Google Authenticator’.
- Create Different Passwords
- The easy method to remember any of the passwords is by selecting a line and chopping it down.
- For instance, my dog is the best among all the dogs
- my dog is
- the best among
- all the dogs
- This is a simple method to remember your password quickly. Ensure that you use spaces in between two words.
- Install Password Managers
- Password Managers can keep all the passwords safe in it.
- Most of the password managers by themselves put passwords in the accounts at the time of logging because they get connected to Chrome and Firefox.
- It even helps out in filling forms over the net and saves a lot of time.
- Have Antivirus Software
Marshall Lyne is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup.