Everybody loves to be appreciated and really loves to get applaud too. If someone or many people start to follow on your footstep, then it makes your existence worth on this planet. If in reality, it does happen, then you might not be able to meet and answer them. So here Facebook gives you a platform to maintain and respond to your fan following list. Anybody can create a fan page for themselves or for someone whom they appreciated or love. These types of Facebook accounts massively help to promote a campaign or to generate a revolution. But the negative side of this feature is that it cannot be found out whether the fan page is real or the fake one. Below is the method to check the authentication of Fan Page.
Method 1. On a Browser
Method 1. On a Browser
- Go on Facebook. Launch any web browser on PC, and simply visit Facebook ’s homepage.
- Log on to the Facebook account. At the above right-hand corner of the web page, type username and password into the text field to log into the Facebook account, then press “Log on.”
- Find a fan page. Just after login, the user will be directed to his or her account’s News Feed page. At the above-left section of the News Feed, type the name of the fan page.
- Authenticate the Facebook fan page. In the quick search bar, the user will type his or her query, then a list for closely related web pages will be visible on the below menu. Just alongside the name of fan page user can find a blue checkmark. It shows that Facebook itself has approved the same fan page.
- Launch the fan page. To launch and view the timeline of the fan page from the quick search bar simply press the name of the fan page.
- Launch the Facebook application. On the users, mobile device’s home screen or application drawer go to the blue application icon with an “f.”
- Sign on Facebook account. If a user logs off his or her previous Facebook session, it will ask you to log on again. The user has to enter his or her username and password into the text fields and hit “Log in” to access the account.
- Find a fan page. Just after log on, a user will be directed to his or her account’s News Feed page. Users have to click on the quick search bar at the top of the app and have to type the name of the page.
- Authenticate a Facebook fan page on the mobile application. Right at the bottom of the quick search bar, the user can find a list of closely related web pages in the drop-down menu.
- Launch the fan page. To launch and see the timeline on the mobile device, simply select the name of the fan page in the quick search.
Marshall Lyne is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, cryptography, malware, social engineering, internet and new media. He writes for Norton security products at norton.com/setup mcafee.com/activate office.com/setup norton.com/setup